Removing plaque and tartar with professional dental cleanings
You have likely been advised to schedule a cleaning and examination with your dentist every six months. Dr. David Seccombe and his team at Courtyard Dentistry encourage patients to visit regularly to ensure they enjoy all the benefits of working with a skilled team of dental professionals. The American Dental Association recommends seeing a dentist at least twice yearly for professional teeth cleaning and a dental examination.
What are the benefits of routine dental cleanings and evaluations?
Our dental hygienists at Courtyard Dentistry of Claremont, California, can assist with dental exams and professional teeth cleaning.
There are many advantages to having these done.
- Professional cleaning is the only way to remove tartar (calculus), a hard deposit that forms on teeth. Tartar can cause gum disease, so regular cleanings help keep your mouth healthy
- By completing a professional dental cleaning every six months, you reduce your risk of developing cavities, as well as other more serious conditions such as periodontal disease and tooth loss
- At Courtyard Dentistry of Claremont, California, our hygienists specialize in giving you gentle yet thorough cleanings that leave your teeth feeling smooth and looking their best
- Regular exams allow us to identify any issues before they become major problems; this can save you time, money, and lots of pain down the road
- By scheduling regular dental cleanings at Courtyard Dentistry, you can also be sure that your breath is fresh! A good cleaning will leave your teeth feeling and smelling great
- Periodontal cleaning can address bacteria in the smile while reducing inflammation caused by conditions such as gingivitis
Schedule an appointment with Dr. David Seccombe and his team today!
Regular dental examinations and cleanings are essential to achieving a healthy smile. To ensure you get the best care possible, visit Courtyard Dentistry of Claremont, California, on a regular basis for a professional teeth cleaning and check-up!
Contact us today by calling (909) 347-5362 to request an appointment at our office, located at 101 N Indian Hill Blvd, Ste C1-205, Claremont, CA 91711.
Our practice serves patients in and around the communities of Glendora, San Dimas, Pomona, Montclair, Laverne, Rancho Cucamonga, and Upland, California.