Why do many patients choose dental implants for smile restoration
In Claremont, California, patients faced with tooth extraction and loss often reach out to a restorative dentist such as Dr. David Seccombe of Courtyard Dentistry to consider the many solutions available to them. While dental bridges and dentures have their place, many patients who come to our practice find dental implants to be a highly reliable, long-lasting, and incredible solution for replacing teeth. Our team is pleased to plan for treatment with dental implants, which act as a bionic tooth root replacement placed into the jaw. Then a natural tooth-like structure is custom-designed to connect to the implant when it is ready, for a lasting restoration of the smile’s function, beauty, and health.
Why choose dental implant restorations?
You have lots of options when it comes to restoring your smile. At Courtyard Dentistry, Dr. Seccombe and his team encourage you to consider dental implants for the following benefits:
- Dental implants with a crown look and feel just like natural teeth. The titanium post that is implanted in the jawbone fuses with your bone, providing a permanent base for the restoration.
- Implants are secure and stable, so they won’t slip or move when you eat, speak or smile.
- Unlike bridges and dentures, dental implants don’t require any special cleaning techniques; simply brush and floss as usual to maintain good oral health and hygiene.
- Implants help preserve healthy bone structure by stimulating the jawbone where the implant is placed, unlike bridges which rely on neighboring teeth for support.
- With proper care, implant restorations can last a lifetime.
If you are considering dental implants, give Courtyard Dentistry a call today and schedule a consultation to learn more about your options. Dr. Seccombe will be happy to answer any questions and discuss the best course of treatment for your individual needs. With years of experience in implant restoration, he is committed to providing patients with a beautiful, healthy smile they can be proud of.
Come see why so many people choose Courtyard Dentistry for implant restorations! Call (909) 347-5362 today to request a consultation at 101 N Indian Hill Blvd, Ste C1-205, Claremont, CA 91711.
We serve patients in and around the communities of Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Laverne, Montclair, Pomona, San Dimas, and Glendora, CA.