What is a smile makeover?
If your smile is significantly damaged from decay, disease, or trauma, it may be time to talk to our team at Courtyard Dentistry in Claremont, California, about the benefits of a full smile makeover. This is a specialized treatment plan designed for each unique patient to replace missing teeth, restore the function and health of the smile, and improve aesthetics.
What treatments may be included in mouth reconstruction services?
Below are just a few of the procedures that might be integrated into your smile makeover plan:
- Dental fillings. Dental fillings are composite resin materials used to address areas of decay. They are tooth-colored, ensuring seamless integration with natural tooth enamel.
- Porcelain veneers. Covering imperfections is simple with porcelain veneers, which are thin facings bonded over teeth to disguise breakage, permanent staining, and other aesthetic issues.
- Dental extractions. Whether you have a wisdom tooth that is impacted or a tooth with significant damage, our team arranges for simple and surgical tooth extractions.
- Dental implants. Replacing missing teeth with implants is a fantastic option for patients seeking a permanent, fixed alternative to partial dentures.
- Dental crowns. Crowns are “caps” that cover natural teeth to strengthen and protect them from further damage. They are often made with high-quality porcelain materials to blend in with the smile.
- Dental bonding. Using composite resin materials, we can repair chipped, cracked, or gapped teeth in a single appointment.
- Dentures. When teeth are missing, dentures can help. We offer partial dentures, full dentures, and implant-retained dentures for versatility.
- Dental bridges. One or more teeth missing within the dental arch can be restored using dental bridges, which are porcelain restorations fusing crowns and false teeth called pontics for a single restoration.
- Professional teeth whitening. Brighten the smile with our in-office and take-home whitening kits, ensuring dramatic results in a much shorter period than over-the-counter whitening products in the oral care aisle.
Request more information about a full smile makeover with our team at Courtyard Dentistry!
Dr. David Seccombe and his team in Claremont, CA, are dedicated to providing the best possible care for you and helping you reach your smile goals. If you are in or around the community and want to speak with our team about your needs, call (909) 347-5362 to request an appointment at 101 N Indian Hill Blvd, Ste C1-205, Claremont, CA 91711.